We can’t predict when the next bull market will begin, but we can look at historical data to get a better understanding of market cycles. Highlights:
- Our current bear cycle (20 months) is longer than the average bear cycle (17 months).
- Bitcoin halving events have historically impacted the price of Bitcoin in a positive way. During these events, the block rewards that miners receive for securing the network are halved. Mining is the only way new Bitcoins are created!
- The next Bitcoin halving event is estimated to happen in 2024 – Q1 or early Q2.
- Ahead of the next bull cycle, tools like Satoshi’s Index can help investors automatically accumulate wealth in the background by investing in a diversified basket of the most reputable crypto assets.
- If the price of Bitcoin increase +10% for 3 months or more in a row, this strongly indicates the start of the next bull run.
Listen to this Newsletter!
No BS crypto alpha and analyses – read or listen to it in under 2 minutes.